Monday, September 17, 2007

Since I'm bored and my computer is working ...


I guess I'll go ahead and post the rest of the pictures I just uploaded. This summer has been boring and busy all at the same time. There have been a few bright spots, but not all of them were caught on camera. Sorry about that. I keep forgetting to take pictures of stuff as it's happening. Heres what I did catch...

Sadie really, really, really wants a hot dog.....



Maggie wants to kill her new toy........

Cassie wants to hide from Maggie......

And Mister has decided he wants to be a star on TV...


These are the only pictures I took on our trip to Tybee...


Mom and Dad showing Mark, Grace, and myself around their rental house.

Grace is beginning to understand why I am the way I am.

Mark, pre-sickness and pre-emergency room...Contrary to the look on his face, he's feeling fabulous, compared to how he will be feeling 24 hours from when this picture was taken.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is quite a random assortment of pictures, I must say.

Grace does look a little bewildered. I've seen that look on my friends' faces before...and still do, sometimes, on my husband's face... I'm sure you know what I mean.

Kitty Mister is precious. I can haddat? (Oh, and I love the shot that's actually ON the TV while he's sitting on it. A diapered baby butt. Classic.)