Saturday, April 26, 2008

pics courtesy of Mom and Jessica

OK, here's a couple pictures. Mom took them a week ago and Jessica, my sister, just posted them on her blog. I know it's not much, but it's all I got for now.




I gotta say... My arms are huge!! The last pregnancy book I read kept talking about how when you're pregnant, you get this all over 'body cushion' of fat. Yeee-aaaahhhh.......starting to see what she's talking about. Starting to get a little tummy too, but for now, I just feel like I'm getting fat. Hips are definitely wider too, I must say. Probably didn't help that I got pregnant so soon after quitting smoking that I didn't have a chance to loose that weight that I had gained. Oh well. What'cha gunna do?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmm.....I think you mean you got pregnant soon after quitting smoking, not soon after getting pregnant. =) I followed you, though.

An all over body cushion of fat? How fun......creates lots of interesting images, does it not?

Rachel Hoeller said...

I think you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.